PropertyWe understand the property market and the insurance needs of property owners, property managers and residence associations whether they have a portfolio of commercial properties, block of flat or a single residential property that they rent out or even your own home.

We can also place Unoccupied and/or Non Standard Property ( Thatch, Listed, Subsidence etc) and also Work in Progress (existing structure, barn conversion, renovation, refurbishment etc )

We aim to ensure that you have the most appropriate cover at the right price matching your needs. Cover could include property damage (buildings and contents including communal areas), property owners’ liability and loss of rental income insurance however we can also place the more specialist insurance covers that may be required such as :-

  • Rent Guarantee
  • Employer’s Liability
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Legal Expenses
  • Loss of Rent
  • Directors and Officers
  • Professional Indemnity
  • Construction / Renovation
  • Engineering Insurance and Inspection
  • Terrorism

If you would like us to obtain a quotation for your consideration please complete the “Request a Quote” form or alternatively contact us by email or telephone in order that an appointment can be made to discuss your particular requirements.